1. Proof of TV ownership: An affidavit from the South African Police Service (SAPS) or Commissioner of Oaths confirming ownership of a TV set.
2. Proof of South African citizenship: A valid South African green barcoded Identity Document (ID) or Smart ID Card.
3. Proof of household income:
- A payslip from the employer; or
- A letter confirming income from the employer for persons who do not receive a payslip; or
- An affidavit from the SAPS or Commissioner of Oaths in cases where there is no income.
- Households that depend on a Child-Support Grant, Old-Age
- Grant or Disability Grant must provide proof that they receive such grants.
4. Proof of physical address:
- A statement addressed to the applicant’s address (municipal bill, bank statement, retail account, other); or
- An affidavit with an official stamp from the SAPS or Commissioner of Oaths; or
- A signed letter from the local house of traditional leaders for households without documented physical addresses; or
- A signed letter from the employer; or
- A signed letter or statement from the landlord.